This edition considers recent trends in financial conditions and developments in local currency bond markets in emerging East Asia. It includes the results of the 2021 bond market liquidity survey.
This edition of the Asia Bond Monitor also discusses the pricing of frequent green bond issuances, foreign participation in Asian local currency bond markets, and financial stability risks. It provides a summary of insights on progress toward greater efficiency and integrity in sustainable financial markets from the Asian Development Bank–State Street Global Advisors Webinar Series.
Table of Contents:
- Executive Summary
- Global and Regional Market Developments
- Bond Market Developments in the Fourth Quarter of 2022
- Recent Developments in ASEAN+3 Sustainable Bond Markets
- Policy and Regulatory Developments
- AsianBondsOnline Annual Bond Market Liquidity Survey
- Market Summaries