About UN Comtrade Premium Pro Access
In addition to allowing subscribers unlimited downloads and queries, the New UN Comtrade Premium Pro
access service offers several new features:
- New data: trade value in CIF and FOB, quantity in secondary unit codes, and gross weight.
- Tariffline data is the harmonized original data submitted by the countries and is now available to users. The harmonization is applied to all data dimensions except commodity; therefore, data at the tariffline level (more than 6-digit HS) may be available.
- More parameters: mode of transport, 2nd partner country, custom procedure codes, more trade flows.
- Subscriber services: include bulk and Async (batch) delivery download along with forthcoming, access to Data Lake.
- More powerful data application programming interface (API) options: Powered by Azure API Management for reliability and scalability. Built-in developer portal.
- Comtrade Trend: real-time analytics of recently released datasets and the data that users are looking for.
- Comtrade Labs: innovative and experimental data visualizations by our subscribers using Comtrade data.
- Custom Groupings: Summarize the detailed trade data by providing custom groupings.
- New saving features: options to save search criteria and parameters for registered users.
- Large data sets e-mailed to your inbox: data extraction runs in the background and when a data download is complete, a link to the dataset is sent to subscribers by e-mail notification.
- New mobile-friendly features: the transformation of data tables into data cards for easy viewing and sharing on mobile devices.
- New look and intuitive design provides an easy way to find what you are looking for â€“ like detailed imports and export statistics in goods and services. Find them quickly and save the search for future re-use.
- Single sign-on: Use selected providers of single sign-on to login to Comtrade â€“ no need to create a new account/password.
- Subscriber receive technical support upon request.