The World Tourism Organization (UNWTO) Elibrary is a comprehensive information source offering an unparalleled coverage of research and information in the area of tourism. The subject areas reflect all important themes moving the tourism sector and include, among other, ecotourism, sustainable development, finance and investment, risk and crisis management, market research, tourism statistics and poverty alleviation.
UNWTO Elibrary and Tourism Factbook
The UNWTO Elibrary and Tourism Factbook subscription package provides full access to the organization's online product. The Elibrary contains more than 1,100 books and working documents. The Tourism Factbook provides access to the latest figures on UNWTO statistical database.
- Largest collection of publications in the field of travel and tourism.
- Nearly 900 electronic tables within the Tourism Factbook.
- Fast and secure access via IP or password authentication.
- Access to the most up-to-date statistics on inbound and outbound tourism.
- Advanced search options to quickly locate the information you are looking for.
- Platform available in five languages.
UNWTO Tourism Factbook
The UNWTO offers a separate subscription to the Tourism Factbook for those only interested in accessing their statistical database. Besides the convenient access by alphabetical or geographical selection, the Factbook offers multiple country searches as well as other additional data sets.
- Complete access to the latest figures.
- Statistical data are available in spreadsheets and/or PDF files.
- Updated up to three times a year or when important new data becomes available.
- Information provided for more than 210 countries and territories.
- Provides analyses and forecasts development in the new Tourism Market Trend files.
Renouf Can Offer Free Trial Access and Consortia Discount Pricing
The UNWTO Elibrary and Tourism Factbook is available on a yearly subscription and the organization offers flexible pricing plans based on total FTEs within the university, or number of students within the tourism and related studies departments. Please contact us and we would be pleased to provide you with a quote that meets your needs or set you up for a free trial access period.Email Us